Saturday, April 4, 2009

Jaspercake!



I am ill-equipped to state how fucking awesome this cake is. It is so full of win that I could barely bring myself to stop photographing it and start eating it. The pictures don't really do any justice, but this at least will go on the record for proving the existence of a Jasper cake and hopefully help turn the tide of Bella and Edward cakes (boring! Predictable!) towards lesser-appreciated but incredibly stellar character cakes.

It also makes me a bit verklempt because I could not have imagined a lovelier birthday tribute from my sweet sweet loved ones. Thank you so much, you crazy kids. xxoo

P.S.: Though of all the Bella and Edward cakes I've seen, this one is by far the greatest. There are 27 more Twilight cakes featured here.

P.P.S.: Yes, this is a blog for Krikki, but because it's a JasperCake post... here's some sweet pics of Jackson Rathbone! Ok, back to your regularly scheduled Krikki action...

1 comment:

  1. You have no idea how excited I was when I found out that I could get this cake made. It made the world awesome all over again. I am glad you liked it. Tomorrow we should eat his face.

    ReplyDelete